- This event has passed.
Semi-Annual Shred Day
August 29 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Join us for our semi-annual Shred Day (located at 2775 Main Street in Hartford) to dispose of your unwanted personal documents safely and securely.
Acceptable items include:
– Bank statements/Financial records
– Credit card statements
– Billing statements
– Canceled checks
Please bring a nonperishable item for every bag or box of shred to be donated to the community food pantry.
This event will be modified in keeping with social distancing guidelines. Team members assisting you will be wearing face coverings and gloves. Here’s how it’ll work:
– Place labeled boxes or bags of materials to be shredded in the trunk of your vehicle. Please note: There is a limit of 3 boxes/bags per vehicle.
– Once you arrive, wait for a team member to assist you. Feel free to say hello but please DO NOT exit your vehicle.
– Pop the trunk open so we can take you boxes straight to the shredding bins.
– Drive away with peace of mind knowing that your sensitive documents will be shredded. We care about our customers’ safety and security.
BONUS: Receive a FREE COVID-19 survival kit!
**Please bring a non-perishable food item for every bag/box of shred. Items will be donated to Hands on Hartford.**